The Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is designed for extra-large rooms. Our largest console air purifier will provide cleaner, fresher air in large living area while still looking sleek and not taking up too much space. The True HEPA filter effectively captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns, from the air that passes through the filter. It also reduces odors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and certain germs (Based on independent testing report 100954017COL-001) How the air purifier works: a fan continuously draws in airborne pollutants. The dirty air passes through the activated carbon pre-filter that traps large particles and absorbs VOCs, gases and odors. The air then passes through the HEPA filter that captures the really small particles, such as dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores and more. The filtered, cleaner and fresher smelling air is then circulated back into the room. Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by Allergists (Based on the Nov. 2014 Cascade Survey Research).
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, including dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke and mold spores from the air that passes through the filter
- Easy tap controls offers 4 cleaning levels, including germ, allergen, and turbo power cleaning levels
- Automatic shut-off timer, 2, 4, or 8 hours
- Circulates room air 5 times every hour
- AHAM verified CADR rating – smoke 110
- AHAM verified CADR rating – dust 120
- AHAM verified CADR rating – pollen 130
- Electronic filter replacement indicators
- Uses replacement pre-filter B
- Uses replacement true HEPA filter H
There are no reviews yet.